SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations. For Entrepreneurs it’s a great place like Quora to learn from thougth leaders, peer enrepreneurs, but also a place to leverage for marketing.
Here are the best presentations I’ve found to be highly interesting for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
1. Startup DNA, by Yevgeniy Brikman, Linkedin
2. Creating Start-Up Success, by Alexander Osterwalder, author of Business Model Generation canvas
3. How to run a scrappy startup, by Rashmi Sinha, Founder of Slideshare.net
4. The Brand Gap, by antisubliminal
5. From Zero to a Million Users – Dropbox and Xobni lessons learned, by Drew Houston, CEO / Co-founder at Dropbox
6. So you want to do a startup, eh? by Tara Hunt, CEO / Cofounder at Buyosphere
7. 10 mistakes you will make as a first time entrepreneur, by Anders Fredriksson, Co-founder at Shpare
8. Startup Viagra: How to Pitch a VC, by Dave McClure, 500startups
9. 10 business models that rocked, by boardofinnovation.com
10. Leadership Mashups: 100 Entrepreneur Attributes, by Adam Walz
11. 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read, by Jumpstart Foundry
Mawuna Koutonin is a world peace activist who relentlessly works to empower people to express their full potential and pursue their dreams, regardless of their background. He is the Editior of SiliconAfrica.com, Founder of Goodbuzz.net, and Social activist for Africa Renaissance. Koutonin’s ultimate dream is to open a world-class human potential development school in Africa in 2017. If you are interested in learning more about this venture or Koutonin’s other projects, you can reach him directly by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.